It's the most glorious day here. Just superb. This morning on the beachfront, I was just soaking it in. The fresh sunlight off the sea in the morning is just one of my most favourite things. Pity I had a personal trainer at me (in the nicest possible way) and a pair of 3kg dumbells. Still managed to enjoy the view and the air.
Now I'm in the office. I so so don't want to be here. I'm thinking about all the possibilities of getting out of this. There are many, and all take a great amount of courage.
1 comment:
Extract from my email to you earlier ... us & our parallel lives, huh!
"It's the most glorious day outside today (& y/day) - 23degC, sun shining, no wind, no clouds .... I'm on my own in the office today - but only until 1pm (;-P ... else I would duck RIGHT NOW!! :-D ... K has french club after school today, so I'm thinking of going to gym during work (b4 boss gets in) & then going home to tan for an hour, before I fetch K."
Post a Comment