Tuesday, July 4

Live Consciously

I've been thinking (quite a lot) recently about how my life seems to be a
treadmill. A rat race. And sometimes I want to press the pause button (and
frequently the "undo" button). I am aware that my life seems to be passing
by in a rush, and I'm not even noticing the scenery. So, I'm making a
conscious effort to live. Or rather, to live consciously. To be aware of
people around me. To be aware of myself and how I function in my space. To
be acutely aware of how I feel about things - what makes me happy (do more)
and what makes me sad (avoid, if possible).
Is this strange? I don't care. I'm going to do it. I'm going to live
consciously.
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.0/368 - Release Date: 06/06/16

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay....

Its what I do everyday!!!

Lovely to chat to you last night.

Lots of love and hugs from the Communist world.

X X X X XX X

Heidi said...

You never cease to amaze me, Bean: the depth of your thoughts, & just how well you manage to capture them.
I am always incredulous at the type of thoughts you have, & love having a peek inside your inside-you.
Super focus ... keep cooking!!
Hugs for today!